Biscayne Park Place at a Glance
- Biscayne Park Place is a ground up new construction of a 40-bed assisted living facility on a previously vacant land parcel. Following the “Green House” model, this facility will have five buildings with 8 beds per building, offering a more intimate, personal residential care experience.
- Provision of the first small-scale, residential care housing option for this market.
- Projected creation of 11 full time equivalent positions in the medical/healthcare industry.
- Employ 36 workers during construction.
- Develop an underutilized, vacant land parcel to accommodate a small business that fills a growing need in the market.
- Unique and innovative “Green House” building design.
- J. Jeffers & Co Role: Developer and Owner.
Working with the City of Mt. Pleasant and community members, we were able to successfully acquire and receive permission to develop this previously vacant land parcel into residential care housing. This facility will provide 40 assisted living beds across five buildings built with residential character. The buildings will all be connected via enclosed walkways linking to a central community building. Residents will have access to onsite physical and occupational therapy.
Click here to learn more about Biscayne Park Place or Preceptor Health Care, the facility operators.
Biscayne Park Place
3800 Old Green Bay Rd.
Mt. Pleasant, WI 53403
Purchased: October 2014
Groundbreaking: August 2015
Completed: April 2016 (Expected)
Nielsen Madsen & Barber, s.c